How do I do this:
Clean and Moisturize
- Dampen your skin with warm water.
- Dispense your cleansing oil into you hand.
- Extra step if you have time. – Take your warm washcloth and let it sit on your face for a few seconds. If you have issues with heat causing skin flare-ups skip this step.
- Massage the oil into your face. Take a few minutes with your fingers to gently massage and work the oil into your pores.
- Dampen a soft warm wash cloth into some warm water and blot the excess oil off of your skin.
- If you skin feels tight afterwards, take a few drops of your everything oil and massage into your skin.
- Let your skin air dry, or blot dry. Do not wipe.
- Hold the serum bar to you skin until is become smooth to glide on your skin.
- Gently glide over skin.
- Use your fingers to help massage it in.
- If it seems stiff, hold the bar to your lips first to warm it up.
Enjoy a beautiful glow!!
If you want to better understand why oil cleansing works – Check this Out.